The team at Rally the Globe are not sedentary souls, and have seized the opportunity of this prolonged hiatus in globetrotting to bring forward an idea from the “wish list” and trial a new style of event in the shape of a Cloverleaf.
We are planning two Cloverleafs in the first half of 2021 that, despite being in different parts of Britain, will share a similar format. These events will:
- Have no more than a dozen cars.
- Have a single luxury base in a special location with exclusive use of all the accommodation and facilities.
- Span four days (and three nights).
- Have a competitive element although the emphasis will be on fun, smiles and the unexpected more than on the stopwatch.
- Embrace exclusive and personal experiences that are not normally possible with a larger rally group.
- Encapsulate great driving, great food & drink, and great friendships.
We are confident that this new style of event for Rally the Globe will prove popular and entries are sure to be at a premium so, initially at least, they will be reserved for Members only. As the concept is for a small and exclusive event, we will not increase the number of entries available. That said, if there proves to be a demand, there is nothing to prevent us from repeating the events later in the year.