It is with great regret that we have made the decision to officially cancel the Celtic Challenge rally in April.
Motorsport UK have now issued official guidance suspending all organising permits and Certificates of Exemption until at least the 30th April 2020. This decision comes on top of restrictions in the Republic of Ireland and also guidance on travel and gatherings in the UK.
There are many events in the Rally the Globe calendar this year and the COVID-19 virus is presenting us with challenges which are changing by the day. The team are working continuously to ensure any decisions we need to make are fully informed by our governing bodies such as FIVA, FIA and Motorsport UK and that we continue to plan our future rally calendar in light of any adjustments that may be necessary.
We will be keeping all crews who have entered upcoming rallies informed as any further changes occur and we appreciate your patience and understanding in responding to any queries in what is a fast-changing situation.
Thank you for your support for Rally the Globe.